Thursday, March 21, 2013

IVF Drug Protocol Day 3

On day three now.  5 Lupron injections done, and just began an a.m. dose of Follistim. Tonight will be Lupron followed by Menopur. This one actually requires mixing and several vials of powdered meds.  I'm scared!  Overall I feel okay.  Mild headache and dizziness compounded with feeling tired, and today my period has begun and I have severe cramps.  Dang!  My biggest side effect to the drugs so far started last night...extreme emotion.  I cried at least 4 times last night and once this morning (while watching a movie preview of a movie I have already seen!) Ridiculous!

1 comments:

A Little Slice of Heaven said...

I haven't even started my meds and I cried watching Meet the Fockers...so I totally understand!!! <3

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Insights