Friday, March 22, 2013

IVF Drug Protocol Day 4

It is day 4 of my IVF drug protocol.  Last night I had my first injection of Menopur which involved several vials and mixing.  It was a larger dose than any of the others and was definitely more painful.  The nurse told me I may get my period after stopping the norethindrone, but after the light bleeding I had earlier this month (12 days of it!!!) I didn't think there was anyway I could bleed more.  I was wrong.  I have had the worst cramps that I have had in months these last two days.  It feels weird to have my period and be taking meds to grow eggs.  Seems counterproductive.  But, I am not an MD and this process is so new to me.  My symptoms with the Lupron have pretty well gone, just a light headache, but that could also be sinus related.  I feel pretty good.  I just hope this keeps up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Insights