Sunday, March 24, 2013

IVF Drug Protocol Day 6

Today is day 6 of injections and was my first check up since beginning stim shots. Injected Lupron before our trip to the city, had to wait on Follistim until after the blood work and ultrasound. One of the fertility docs tried to pull my blood for the third visit in a row and failed yet again. The nurses are always successful. Just wish he wouldn't move the needle so much in his attempts.
Finally made it into an ultrasound room and got down to business. I finally got to see some of my growing follicles. On the right ovary at least. For some reason my left ovary was MIA. The nurse went to get the doc since she couldn't find it and she found some fluid in my uterus. Doc couldn't find it either, though he tried very hard. He said it should show itself when the follicles get large enough. Since Aunt Flow is still here he said not to worry about the fluid in my uterus, it may just be clots. Though he did find a fibroid, didn't seem concerned about it. I don't even know what that is. Guess I'll be doing some google searching later!

The nurse said to continue the same dosing until my next appointment on Tuesday.

In other news, my DH's grandmother is failing. It will not be long until she is with Jesus. Hubby had a nice afternoon comforting her and healing his heart.

Here is a pic of my follie sizes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Insights