Saturday, March 23, 2013

IVF Drug Protocol Day 5

It is Saturday morning, the final weekend of my spring break. This has been my week to do very little. I had big plans, accomplished few.

Up early every morning to do injections, sleeping in has not been on the agenda.  I had big plans to get lots of materials created for my classroom...HAH!  That did not happen, but I am not upset, I have a great student teacher this semester and know that she will be well prepared for Monday. 

Today is Day 5 of my injections.  I have now had 9 Lupron injections, 3 Follistim, and 2 Menopur.  I go in early tomorrow for my first check since the injections began.  Today my symptoms, other than mild menstrual cramps, are frequent stabbing pains in my right lower abdomen.  I am pretty sure it is that right ovary with the enlarged cyst.  I sure hope these meds are not causing it to grow more!  Think I may call the nurses just to make sure everything is okay. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Insights